Wednesday, May 8, 2013

When Country Comes to Town


So here are a bunch of country songs. Since I aspire to be a country singer, it is probably smart to sing some country songs. ;) Oh, and I threw in One Day by Matisyahu as well.

My Best Friend-Shannon Edition

Someone Else's Star-Shannon Edition

Mama's Song-Shannon Edition

Pontoon-Shannon Edition

One Day-Shannon Edition

Heads Carolina, Tails California-Shannon Edition

That Song in my Head-Shannon Edition

Mean-Shannon Edition

Since I'm putting these videos up, I thought I might as well type a little something. Country music has always been my favorite genre of music. I feel like each song tells a story, and I feel like country music is so easy to relate to. For everything that has ever happened to me, good or bad, I can think of a country song that is perfect for the situation.

My favorite female country artist would probably be Carrie Underwood or Shania Twain. My favorite male country artist would probably be either Garth Brooks, George Strait, or Brad Paisley. My favorite country group would probably be either Little Big Town or Lady Antebellum. My favorite country song, if I could only choose ONE, would be My Best Friend by Tim McGraw. Although my top 3 all-time country favorites would be My Best Friend, Blown Away (Carrie Underwood), and Unanswered Prayers (Garth Brooks).

I clearly like way too many country songs and artists, but what can I say? I LOVE country music.





2 comments:

  1. I'll always have a soft spot for country music. And I would have to say that I pretty much agree with your choices of favorite artists. I haven't listened to any Shania Twain in so long, but when you mentioned her name I suddenly had to listen to a few...like 'Man! I feel like a woman!' Brad Paisley- love his stuff. My favorite of his is 'She's Everything'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's Everything is such a great song! What girl wouldn't love it? And Man i Feel Like a Woman? I'm pretty sure I listen to it almost every day! haha

      Delete