Thursday, January 3, 2013

First Day...

Today is my first day taking care of the boys without Margaret. Today is going to be a wild and crazy adventure, but I am very excited to be embarking on this journey. Chance and Jonathon are very cute and sweet, but I am still going to have to discipline them. This is going to be the closest thing to parenting besides, well...parenting. I think that they are going to brighten my life while I'm with them, and I am really looking forward to spending more time with them. Wish me luck on my first day on my own!


Hats. :)



Silly Boys. :p


All smiles. :)

So far this morning has been great. The boys slept in, they ate their breakfast all up, and they are playing nicely together in the toy room. All small successes that I am very proud of. :) Here's to a great rest of the day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment