Thursday, January 10, 2013

My Mom and Me

The other day, my mom and I went to lunch together and spent the day together. We went to In'N'Out Burger, Costco, and Best Buy and we had a great time. I started to think that maybe I don't always appreciate her as much as I should. Moms do so much for us and most of the time, they get nothing in return. They really are the perfect example of both LOVE and SACRIFICE. I only hope that one day, I will be as wonderful a mother as my mom is! I love you, Mom!


Knott's Berry Farm with my wonderful Mother!


Sally!!!!!


Zuma Beach! 

In the summer, we went on a trip to Knott's Berry Farm. On the way back, we stopped at Zuma Beach for a little while. It was one of the best times I've ever had with my mom. It was just the two of us spending quality time together! I'm glad that I will always be able to have that memory with her! Don't ever take your mom for granted! Moms are the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment