Friday, April 5, 2013

Easter 2013

This Easter was probably the best Easter I have ever had. My boyfriend, Scott came to see me, and I was so happy to be with him. I also got to spend Easter with my brothers Robbie and Kevin and their families. We were all at my parents house on Easter hunting eggs, eating, and spending quality time together. I had such a wonderful day. "This is the day the Lord has made. Let us rejoice and be glad."

Scott and me.

Easter Egg hunt for the kiddos.

Lily was the Easter Egg hunt champion and here is her trophy.

Cousins!


3 comments:

  1. so glad you had a nice visit! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the day which the Lord hath made!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hfwz9R-6-Aw

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shannon! I hope you enjoyed Scott's visit and hope you had a nice Easter! -Andrewni

    ReplyDelete