Tuesday, April 16, 2013

My Voice

So one of my favorite shows on television these days is The Voice. It is BY FAR the best singing/musical show on the air. I am completely obsessed with it and I think that it offers a wonderful opportunity to singers to be able to live their dreams. I have decided to send in an audition video to The Voice and see if I get invited to be on the show. However, before I'm ready for that, I have some practicing to do. I haven't been singing very much lately, so I am going to keep working on my singing and hopefully my voice will be ready soon. I am also trying to pick a song, so I'm going to have you listen and give me feedback and tell me which songs sound the best. Hopefully soon I will have better videos of me singing, but here are some different songs I'm thinking about. Also Suggestions for songs will be greatly appreciated. If one stands out please let me know so I can practice it more and perfect it! Thanks! And you should watch NBC's The Voice on Mondays and Tuesdays.


















No comments:

Post a Comment