Friday, March 16, 2012

Grandpa..

Grandpa holding Lily

My Grandpa was one of the greatest people I ever knew! I miss him so much! Every St. Patrick's Day I know that I will think of him now. I know he is in a better place now and all the pain and suffering is gone. One day I hope to see him again! What a great Irishman he was! So strong even in the midst of suffering. Today I can only think of all my memories of Grandpa. Watching football, Thanksgiving dinner, visiting the cabin, putting up Christmas lights, BBQ's, and Grandpa's chair.  Dinner is not done at Grandma's until we've all had our dessert. And women should not commentate on football games. (What do they know?) I love you so much Grandpa! I know you are still watching over me from up above. Happy St. Patrick's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment