Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Happiness..

Remember when you're a kid and you're always so happy? If only that could last your entire life. Well maybe it can. When you grow up, you shouldn't feel like you have to abandon all happiness and adjust to the "real world." There can be happiness in the real world too. If every person kept the happiness and joy they have as a child, then the world would be a wonderful place full of people who want to make everyone around them happy. Happiness is contagious. When one person is happy, they spread their happiness to those around them.

"I know that there is nothing better for men than to be happy and to do good while they live."
-Ecclesiastes 3:12

I love this song from the musical Scrooge. The words always make me smile:

They say happiness is a thing you can't see
A thing you can't touch
I disagree
Happiness is standing beside me
I can see him
He can see me
Happiness is whatever you want it to be
Happiness is a high hill
Will I find it?
Yes, I will
Happiness is a tall tree
Can I climb it?
Watch and see
They say happiness is the folly of fools
Pity poor me
One of the fools
Happiness is smiling upon me
Walking my way
Sharing my day
Happiness is whatever you want it to be
Happiness is a bright star
Are we happy?
Yes, we are
Happiness is a clear sky
Give me wings and let me fly
Let me fly
For happiness is whatever you want it to be
Yes, happiness is whatever you want it to be

Don't worry. Be happy! :) Greet each day with a smile and start an epidemic of happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment